The AXON winch lineup merges cutting-edge technology and unmatched reliability into a product that’ll revolutionize powersports winches.
Motor + Contactor = Motactor
At the heart of this innovation is what Warn calls the Motactor™—a combination of a powerful motor and a first-of-its-kind digital contactor in one unit. By combining the motor and contactor, Warn is able to increase performance and efficiency. And since the motor and contactor are in one unit, installation time is drastically reduced, making for a quick and easy setup—whether an AXON is being installed at a dealer by a professional, or in a garage by a do-it-yourselfer. In certain instances, it can be a reduction of up to 50%.
Digital Control and User Feedback
AXON also offers a first-of-its-kind digital control that provides never-before-seen levels of feedback to users including load information, motor temperature data, and battery level letting users be more informed during the winching process than ever before and giving them more control. Add to this fast line speed, exceptional efficiency, and low amp draw, and you’ve got the most advanced, high performance powersports winch ever.
AXON offers premium amenities including:
- Full IP68 waterproof construction to keep water and the elements out
- A new clutch system based on the legendary WARN hublock, allowing for easy transitions between freespool and engaged winch modes
- A high-performance integrated brake that’ll hold the full-rated winch load
- A smooth, reliable, all-metal three-stage planetary geartrain
- All-metal construction uses a one-piece tie plate (vs. tie bars) for increased structural rigidity for increased durability
- AXON employs stainless-steel fasteners and wears a black powder coated finish to resist corrosion
- AXON winches are covered by a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components, and a three-year warranty on electrical parts (North America)
AXON’s Capacities include 4,500, and an all-new 5,500 lb. rating—ideal for Side x Sides. AXON allows extreme riders to push the limits and ride on the edge knowing their vehicles will be equipped with exceptional recovery options, no matter what the situation. This is the state-of-the-art, no-compromise winch choice for the powersports industry.
ADD-ON WARNS REMOTE RECIEVER FOR APP CONTROLLED WINCHING
The Warn® HUB Wireless Reciever includes a piggyback harness that wires directly to the contactor, letting the user retain existing hard-wired controls. When paired with the Warn HUB app, the receiver allows the user to control the winch and receive battery voltage feedback
- 100 ft. or more wireless range
- IP68 waterproof sealed
- One-year manufacturer's warranty