Part Number: 06017 (New SKU)
Fitment: Polaris General
* DOES NOT FIT General 4
The NEW SEIZMIK Upper Framed Door Kit for the Polaris General requires less mounting hardware for an easier installation to existing vehicle mounting points. The new pinned mounting system now allows users to quickly remove the upper door from the factory OEM lower hard door. The sturdy steel frames are designed & engineered for a tighter fit into the vehicles upper door jamb. Equipped with a new automotive grade EPDM foam gasket and UV resistant PVC coated polyester textiles, these doors fit tight and help seal the cab from water, wind, and dust intrusion.
New Features Include:
- Pinned Mounting System—Allows the door to be quickly separated and removed without the need to open up the OEM lower door panel.
- Reduced Installation Time—Less hardware and less holes drilled into the OEM lower door body panels.
- Upper Frame Locking Handle—Secures the upper door to the vehicle’s ROPS for trailering and riding.
- Less Drilling—Now requires only 2 holes drilled into the lower body panels.
Materials & Construction:
- Sturdy Steel Frames—Designed & engineered for a tight fit into the vehicles door jamb.
- Upper Frame Locking Lever—Secures the upper door to the vehicle’s ROPS for trailering and riding.
- Durable UV Resistant PVC Coated Heavyweight Polyester Textile
- Optical Grade PVC Windows
- Automotive Grade EPDM Foam Gasket—Conforms to contours of door perimeter providing excellent seal and easier closing.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Dual Zippered Window Pulls—Provide multiple open positions for venting options.
- Integrated Window Storage Straps—Keeps windows rolled and stowed out of the way.
- Attached Interior Handle—For pulling the door shut.
- Pinned Mounting Design—Allows the upper door to be removed in seconds, no tools required.
Integration & Compatibility:
- Backwards Compatible—Works with 2019 and earlier Polaris Generals.
- Integrated Brackets—Accept SEIZMIK sideview mirrors for optimal placement & visibility (P/N 18088, 18073, 18083, or 18093).
- Works with OEM roofs and most windshields.
I sent them because they got lost in shipping
Installation fairly easy, had problems on which way to turn the front bracket. But after watching the video on the installation it was very clear.
I was looking for upper doors for my general but could not find anywhere. Email rad on Christmas Eve and revived respond that day. Not only did they have part but gave discount and delivered super fast. Upper doors were great but customer service was better. I will search this site every time before buying from someone else. Customer service like this is a thing of the past. Great company, great support, great product. Only regret is I can give above 5 stars. I have told everyone I know about Rad. My location is 10 miles from windrock and 15 miles from Royal blue and brimstone so words getting out. Thank you RAD.
The doors are installed and can't wait to go for a ride. I had a few problems getting them to seal around the front. Very impressed with the quality of the uppers.