M18x1.5mm GR5 Titanium KAWASAKI SUZUKI Swingarm & Axle Nut RACE SERIES by R.A.D.
- Made from Grade 5 Titanium.
- 75% Percent Weight Reduction From Steel Nuts Weighs 1.0 ounces !!! and Twice as Strong
- GR5 (6AL/4V) Titanium - Perfect for strength, weight and quality.
- This item fits many models of bikes in the Kawasaki/Suzuki range as a wheel and/or swingarm axle Nut.
- Features 32MM , Hex 38MM OD Flange , M18x1.5 THREAD PITCH
- ADVANCED CNC CAD MACHINED WEIGHT REDUCTION
- Will Never Rust Like Steel Lifetime Guaranteed
- Fast Shipping!! Why wait 2 weeks to possibly recieve your titanium parts from China or the UK
- Most orders will be recieved within 3 buissness days utilizing USPS First Class Mail
- Need it Guaranteed Faster We give you the option to Upgrade to USPS Priority Mail !! We Only Charge the difference between the two unlike most compaines who look to profit from unnecceassy overcharging shipping fees to for there own profit
- ANY QUESTIONS ? CONTACT US ANY TIME
- All titanium is not created equal, though. In addition to pure titanium, there are many titanium alloys, the properties of which vary greatly depending on their unique composition. Titanium is generally broken up into four distinct groups: unalloyed titanium; alpha structure; alpha beta structure; and beta structure. Each possesses different properties and therefore serves the needs of different applications and industries.
By far the most common of the titanium alloys is titanium Grade 5. It is classified as an alpha-beta alloy, and consists of 6% aluminum, 4% vanadium, and trace amounts of iron.
There are many reasons why grade 5 is so commonly used, including its exceptional strength?it is much stronger than commercially-pure titanium, but possesses the same stiffness and thermal properties pure titanium is known for. Additionally, it is heat-treatable, making it ideal for many manufacturing applications. The fact that it is easily welded and fabricated, while offering high strength and corrosion resistance, makes it easy to see why it is the most common titanium alloy in the world.
Titanium Grade 5 is also able to withstand a range of environmental factors, including seawater, and can withstand temperatures up to nearly 800°F. Additional advantages include good fatigue resistance, low thermal expansion, high strength-to-weight ratio, and low modulus of elasticity.
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ER6-N 11+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ER6-N 09-10
- Motorcycle Kawasaki GTR1400 07-09
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Versys 1000 12-15
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z750 07-09
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z800 13+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ER6-F 12+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Versys 650 06-09
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Versys 650 15+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Ninja 650 17+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z900 17+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-9R C1-C2 Ninja 98-99
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R F1-F2-F3 Ninja 95-97
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R E8F-E9FA Ninja 08-10
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R D6F-D7FA Ninja 06-07
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R C1H-C2H 04-05