System 3 Off-road feature beadlock style in an edgy design with 8 split spokes. A heavy-duty inner and outer wheel lip and outer cadmium-plated bolts show the wheel is built tough.
- Available in three finishes matte black, bronze, and machined
- Split 8-spoke design advances the style and reduces the weight
- Simulated Beadlock design
- Large lug holes accommodate most hex-head lug nuts
- 1000-pound load rating
- Bolt-in center cap
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 4/156 Bolt Pattern ( Polaris UTV Models, Kawasaki KRX 1000)
- 4/137 Bolt Pattern (Can-Am UTV Models, Honda Talon)
Whether you race, run trails, or cruise the street, the RT320 Race & Trail Radial UTV tire from System 3 Off-road gives you better performance and strength. This race-ready non-directional UTV tire is ideal for mixed terrain at any speed. It pulls hard on loose surfaces while still giving a smooth and quiet ride on hardpack.
8-ply rated radial carcass is light and has a wide contact patch.
High-mileage rubber compound for max durability.
- Race-ready, non-directional mixed terrain design.
- Pulls hard on loose surfaces, rides smooth and quiet on hard pack.
- 8-ply rated carcass is lightweight and features a wide contact patch.
- High-mileage rubber compound for long life.
- DOT marked.
RT320 Race & Trail Specifications
SIZE - PLY RATING - DIAMETER - TREAD DEPTH - MAX PSI - MAX LOAD - WEIGHT - PART #
28 x 10R-14 - 8 ply rated - 28.0 in. - 0.65 in. - 26 psi - 740 lbs. - 33.8 lbs. - 521427
30 x 10R-14 - 8 ply rated - 30.0 in. - 0.65 in. - 22 psi - 1,000 lbs. - 37.9 lbs. - 521428
32 x 10R-15 - 8 ply rated - 32.0 in. - 0.65 in. - 22 psi - 1,000 lbs. - 41.6 lbs. - 521429
33 x 9.5R-15 - 8 ply rated - 33.0 in. - 0.65 in. - 22 psi - 1,020 lbs. - 39.8 lbs. - 521709
35 x 9.5R-15 - 8 ply rated - 35.0 in. - 0.65 in. - 22 psi - 1,020 lbs. - 43.0 lbs. - 521710